See for a review on Cherrybrook Kitchens products.
Makes: 7 pancakes
1 cup Cherrybrook Kitchen Gluten Free Pancake mix
1 cup milk of choice ( I used vanilla almond milk
2 tsp oil
1 TBS flaxseed
2 bananas, sliced,
1/4 cup agave syrup
- In a medium size bowl, mix pancake mix, milk, oil, flaxseed, and only one banana.
- Gently mix until smooth, yet slightly lumpy.
- Allow to sit for 5 minutes
- Spray large skillet with non-stick cooking spray and warm on medium low.
- When fully heated, pour about 1/4 cup of batter in the skillet and cook until outsides are a goldern brown, then flip and cook the other side, about 2 minutes each side.
- Serve warm on each plate.
- Pour agave syrup on top, then garnish with remaining banana slices.
- Sprinkle brown sugar, cinnamon, or nutmeg if you want extra sweetness.
I don't know why, but ever since I began cooking at the tender age of nine, my first pancake is always a flop, so my advise is cook only pancake at the biginning. Then when you feel confident, only cook up to 3 or 4 so as not to overcrowd the skillet. Also, keep these pancakes small. The larger ones are harder to flip and don't cook all the way through. But that is only my unprofessional two-cents worth of cooking irresistable pancakes. See more pancake tips on Examiner.com. and Cherrybrook product reviews.