Tomato and Corn Salad
This delicious sidekick can spice up any Latino dish.
Serves: 4 (½ cup )
Total time: 15 minutes, including refrigeration
2 cups of frozen corn
1 cup grape tomato, about ½ lb.
¼ cup green onion, chopped
2 TBS cilantro
1 tsp oil
2 TBS lemon juice
¼ tsp cumin
1. Boil corn in water until tender, about 5 minutes.
2. Drain and refrigerate until reaches room temperature, about 6 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, quarter the tomato and mix remaining ingredients thoroughly.
4. Add the mixture to the corn until well combined
5. Can refrigerate up to two hours or eaten immediately.