1 tsp vinegar
¼ cup canola oil
1 1/8 cup water, room temperature
3 1/3 cup Gluten free flour mix, see recipes
3 TBS sugar
1 ½ tsp salt
2/3 cup dry milk
2 ¼ tsp active dry yeast
- In a larger bowl ,mix well the eggs with vinegar, oil,and water, set aside
- Combine the flour, sugar, salt, milk, and yeast in another bowl; mix well.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet, stirring constantly.
- Beat for about 6 to 8 minutes until the mixture is thoroughly mixed and is very thick.
- Lightly grease a small bowl; add dough and cover, set in a warm place and allow it to rise to, about double its size.
- Punch the dough down and fold into a greased bread pan; smooth out, cover and allow it to double its size.
- Bake in a preheated 375 degree oven for 35 minutes.
- Cover the pan with aluminum foil and bake for another 25 minutes.
Set to normal cycle, large loaf size and follow directions for bread maker.