4 corn tortillas
1/2 avocado, thinly sliced
1/3 cup frozen corn
4 TBS salsa
1 can tuna in water
2 teaspoons paprika
2 teaspoon Mexican oregano
juice of fresh lemon
- In a small bowl mix together tuna, paprika, oregano, and lemon juice.
- Meanwhile, heat the George Foreman grill, or another indoor grill. A skillet works fine, too.
- Place the corn on the grill. Cook until heated through.
- Gently place the avocado slices and grill until the grill marks show on the avocado, about 1 minute.
- Heat the tortillas in the microwave.
- Evenly stuff the warmed tortillas with tuna, corn, and avocado.
- Serve with spinach and top with salsa.
- Escape to the Bajas of Mexico.